Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Criterion for the Materialistic anti-ID position

In my many years of discussing evolutionism, Creation and ID, I have asked on many occassions "What is the criteria for determining the obvious "apparent" design observed in living organisms and the universe?"

IOW I am interested in what is the data that supports the materialistic anti-ID position.

For all my asking I have never received a straight answer. And with all the negative attacks the materialists hurl at Creation and ID, it became obvious that there is only one criterion:

Flat out refuse to accept an intelligent agency was responsible no matter what data is presented.

So there you have it. The materialistic anti-ID position is intellectually bankrupt and as unobjective as one can get.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger CJYman said…

    Completely true!!!

    I've been wondering myself, for some time now, what the inference is to information processing systems organizing themselves by random accidental chance processes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home