Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, March 05, 2012

Interesting Development

-

The whole truth on March 5, 2012 at 3:15 pm said:




Joe G: Why does your mother miss me?

So, instead of backing up your implied threats, you bring my mother into it and make insulting remarks about her, and it's not the first time you've done so. I'm only going to tell you once joe: If you ever mention my mother again I'll come there and rip your deranged head off of your neck and stuff it down your throat, and unlike you I'm not bluffing.

So I responded to that with:

"So your mother doesn't miss me

I'll be waiting"

I also asked if the TWiT even knew who its mother was.

OMG! What have I done?

8 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    last time you annoyed someone, didn't it cost you your job?

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Keep fishing....

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    Oh, we already know it did. I was just trying to remind you that these things can backfire.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    LoL!

    The things that you "know" are amusing, RichTARD FAIL.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Ghostrider said…

    Congratulations Joe. Your potty mouth and asinine trolling just won you the honor of being the only person put into moderation at TSZ.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Lizzie had to put a stop to the bitch-slapping I was giving to you evotards.

    You fuck-heads are the biggest bunch of faggots I have ever come across- ever- and that says quite a bit.

    Congatulations go to you- I bow to your fucked-up, retarded cowardice. I have never come across anything quite like it before.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    Yes, you seem perfectly reasonable having read that, Joe. Why are you so angry all the time. Oh right, life made you an idiot.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    And another prediction fulfilled- who says IDists don't make predictions

     

Post a Comment

<< Home