Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Sunday, April 08, 2012

In Fairness RichTARD Hughes is a Clueless EvoTARD

-
Life is good, RichTARD Hughes finds an old photo of me and thinks he can deduce what I look like under a 2XL sweatshirt. There is about 200 lbs with about 5% body fat under there Rich.

And yes RichTARD I know I don't scare people, but then again I am the one standing up to the cowardly bullies, not the one trying to be so menacing that I drop ID for materialism. Ya see RichTARD FAIL, I am not afraid of YOU. YOU don't scare me- I will keep telling kids about ID and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me. If anyone tries it will lead to their demise.

But I will feel better knowing that you weren't frightened by me when I am putting you down...

8 Comments:

  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    Non of this would be an issue if it wasn't for your shameful behavior with hermagoras and Ogre Mk V. That pic just makes me LOL and want to tickle you till you go "Squeeeeeeee", you're such an innocuous cutie-pie. If that was 5 years ago I probably shouldn't as you're getting on. Is the 5% body fat only in your chins? LOL.

    That whole website, along with your batshit crazy YEC stuff was a hoot. Thanks for the LOLs, Grandpa!

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger The whole truth said…

    I found the picture of you and posted it on ATBC and my site. You're dumber than a rock.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Non of this would be an issue if it wasn't for your shameful behavior with hermagoras and Ogre Mk V.

    None of what would be an issue, Captain Coward?

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Hi TWiT,

    How many chins do I have in that picture?

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    And yes, TWiT, I may be dumber than a rock but I am smarter than every evoTARD...

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    And RichTARD, that pic is 8 years old.

    That whole website

    What website?

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger The whole truth said…

    "How many chins do I have in that picture?"

    Is there a point to your question?

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Yes TWiT, there is a point. Ya see, TWiT, RichTARD said that the pic shows I have chins- plural, yet it only shows one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home