Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Ohs Noes! An Anonymous Cowardly Liar Called Me a Loser

-
That's right- an anonymous piece-of-shit cowardly pathological liar (aka thorton), called me a loser- not only a loser, but a loser's loser.

What am I going to do? And Richie "pom-poms" Hughes just had to post it here as if that means something.

No Richie, bullshit lies from a proven pathological lying coward, don't mean a thing. But yes, I know, in your little-bitty child molesting mind, you think you just scored big time. I bet you ejaculated all over your keyboard when you were posting that here.

Nice job ace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home