Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, March 22, 2013

Richie "I said cupcake first" Hughes

-
OK so we are getting to the point. Richie is upset because he said, rather thinks he said, cupcake to me before I ever heard of the word being used for a nickname- or some such nonsense. Hard to tell with a pathetic shit-eater like Richie. Whatever his point, it is clear he is nothing but a five-year-old brat- "I said it FIRST! wah wah wah"

What bothers Richie, though, is that when I call him a cupcake it actually works.

Not only that his original complaint against me was that I was not original and copied him. Yet, as I have said, it is clear that Richie copied someone else.

Poor pathetic Richie The cupcake Hughes- clueless until the end.

I guess I went and altered the follow page also:

Richie's Cupcake


Insults are always best when you take someting a moron thought was his and use it very effectively against him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home