Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Saturday, November 08, 2014

Has Barry Arrington Totally Lost It?

-
Yesterday, November 7th, Barry Arringtom warned me not to attack the person but only attack the argument or else I would be banned. Today Barry banned me for something I had posted on November 5th, two days before he warned me. What did I say to warrant the banning? I told someone who was equivocating to "grow up". Again that was two days before Barry warned me.

What are you smoking, Barry? It must be good shit to put you in a time warp where what happened before seems to happen after. Me wantz some of that...


ETA- Mung has pointed out to Barry the time-line issue and Barry has rescinded my banning

7 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger William Spearshake said…

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Joe, he should have banned you ten years ago. He couldn't very well continue to ban ID opponents for the simple crime of disagreeing with him or Gordon Mullings, yet allow you to continue to post the offensive crap that you do.

    But we both know that you will just register under another name. The big question is whether you can mask your inherently obnoxious character.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    You're always welcome a AtBC, Chubs. ;)

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger William Spearshake said…

    Hi Joe, it's me again.

    I would just like to remind you that you were the first comment when Barry announced his pseudo-amnesty at UD.

    You even suggested the following rules. I bring your attention to rule number 4:

    JoeOctober 21, 2014 at 11:46 am
    What you need are some rules:

    1- Stay on-topic

    2- It is OK to bash ID if and only if you can demonstrate how your position is the better explanation

    3- Also if you say that ID is not scientific you have to demonstrate how your position is

    4- No cussing

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Yes this is hilarious. However WS is a fucking lying coward. ID opponents were banned because they are lying cowards. My alleged offensive was giving back to those cowards what they gave to us.

    And no, I won't register there under another name. I have my blog, a book to write and a fight against our corrupt education system to wage.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Rich,

    If I am welcome at atbc why do you cowards always shit yourselves when I show up there?

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    I followed those rules WS. Are you really that fucking dishonest?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home