Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Reality of Alan Fox

-
I cannot remember when I first encountered Alan Fox but he has never impressed me as one with any knowledge from which to make reasonable inferences with. What I do know about Alan is he has always been full of shit and willfully ignorant. Alan no longer pretends to be interested in reality. He is right up front with spewing whatever he feels like spewing regardless of what the evidence is. He has never been interesting but he is an outspoken evoTARD so I like to highlight his asinine spewage.

Just look at TSZ- no one there has ever supported unguided evolution- keith s tried but was totally shot down by reality. Alan doesn't try because he can't, being limited intellectually does that. However it is funny reading Alan continually saying that ID is dead even though it has been supported by mountains of scientific evidence. Alan will die before ID.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger William Spearshake said…

    I feel left out. You have never written an OP about me.

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    Alan Fox is soooo much smarter than you, Joe.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    I am sure that you think so, Richie. However everyone knows that you cannot think.

    If Alan ever engaged me in a debate he would get his ass handed to him, as he has every time he has tried to engage me.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger William Spearshake said…

    Joe, you can't ven win a debate against yourself.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    WS, you are an imbecile.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger William Spearshake said…

    Frequency = wavelength?

    I rest my case.

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    You are a case- a case of severe evotardation

     

Post a Comment

<< Home